These two women were chosen for their professional achievement and commitment to their work environment and their community as well as their outstanding character, commitment, professional achievement, stellar performance, and attitude in the following categories:
Shining Star Luminary Award
• Holds a non-executive position
• Volunteers within the community
• Seeks to continually improve themselves, both professionally and personally
• Strong team player.
Visionary Luminary Award
• Holds an executive leadership position
• Must have demonstrated community leadership
• Contributes to the success of women of all ages
• Facilitates team building through their vision and leadership
A portion of the event proceeds will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region.